You have successfully managed to get the application installed, so what do you do next? Below are the different checkpoints you need to keep in mind. You can read them in detail in the same section.
- Create an academic year. Everything from course, batches, examination, student attendance, timetable fees etc revolves round the academic year.
- School Setup. Start by filling in your school details, setting up the timezone, currency, favicon, school logo.
- Create courses and batches. Students are added to batches, so creating them and setting them up first would be a good option.
- Add subjects to courses or batches.
- Set up weekdays or the default weekdays and create class timings for timetables.
- Add teachers and create subject associations, assign them to batch timetables and assign class teachers for each batch.
Once you've completed the above checklist you are ready to start adding students. There are 3 modes to get student data into the system. Check the 'Adding student/parent data' section for more details on this.