Once you have your server up and running with all required settings for Open-School you can go ahead with installation. So the next step would be to download the application file from your Open-School account. If you are interested in using the Community Version you can download it from here, this version does not require a license key to be installed.
After you have purchased an Open-School license you will be able to download the file and access the license key from your Open-School account.
- Login to your Open-School account from https://open-school.org/
- Go to Download Application under License Center.
- Click on the Download link to start downloading the Open-School zip file. It is usually around 49-53 MB in size.
- Once logged in, go to Manage Licenses under the License Center. This contains all details of you license(s).
- Status of each license key will be displayed here. You may also check installation details by clicking the details icon of the license key.
Please note that a license key can only be used ONCE. After successful installation the status of your license will be changed to USED and cannot be used for another installation.